Tuesday, July 3, 2012

In the Beginning...

To the dear parents, friends and family of the great missionaries in the Spain, Malaga Mission, WELCOME!  We feel humbled and honored to serve with your sons and daughters in this beautiful place.  We have met many of them already, and are so impressed with their obedience, diligence and faith.

 I (Hermana Deere) have been "stalking" Hermana Clegg's blog since the day we learned our assignment, and  while it will take some time to get this process down, I will continue the blog as best I can!  As the mother of a recently returned missionary (Uruguay Montevideo Mission) and a currently serving missionary (Arizona Tucson Mission), I know how precious each bit of information can be.   So be patient with me as I learn, and I hope you enjoy the blog of the best mission in todo el mundo! 



Elders Card and Barbosa with a new brother in Elche
 
The Elders of Elche

Elder   Barbosa on the big day

Elders Jackson and Thornley with one of their friends

Good news!  (1) Elder Jackson works really hard and (2) we can't smell them!

Wonderful kitchen helpers:  Elders Nally, Hunt, Manning and Pedersen


Dinnertime at the concilio Monday July 2, 2012.  I'd say they were only this happy when the food came out, but they're always this happy.  These mission leaders are the best!

Elders Berrett and Cooper with a soon-to-be forever family! 

Last but not least, Elders Peters and Banbury with two new Hermanas in Dos Hermanas. 
    Love, Hermana Deere

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Deere Family! I have already heard wonderful things about how things are going. You will do a great job, we have no doubt. Give that Pedersen kid a hug from us!

    ReplyDelete